Saturday, January 29

More Annoyances With Telemarketers

Got a call from Direct TV today, and I was feeling gracious, so I started nice. Explained to the girl that I had requested multiple times, but nicely, and very not nicely that they not call me anymore, and I wanted a good reason why they were still calling me with special offers.

She proceeded to tell me that they have three call centers, and it can take up to thirty days to remove me from the call list, then just becuase I have been removed from one call center, does not mean that I am removed from another call center, and that after some arbitrary period of time, they will start calling me again.

I said, "Ok, then fuck off. Bye-bye." Then I hung up.

What a bunch of assholes. Guess I'll be freqently telling them to fuck off for a while till they get the point.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters