Sunday, December 26

Christmas is good!

Ok, the boy got lots of toys, the wife got a Dyson Animal vacum cleaner, I got some cool tools. But I got the coolest piece of hardware ever. The D-Link Media Loung DSM-320. Plugged this baby in where my fried HTPC was in the media rack, loaded the software on my server and in 15 minutes was playing Audio, Video and looking at Photos. Bam! I love it when a product works this great! It's 1:15 AM, I'm going to bed now. Oh, and the snow all melted away today.

DSM-320 802.11g Wireless Media Player - Stream Audio/Video on TV by D-Link

Comments:
That's a neat little toy!

And if you still have the receipt, there's a $20 rebate for it (and I have a bunch of Dlink stuff, and they're good with their rebates -- they take a while, but they get there).

ftp://ftp10.dlink.com/pdfs/rebates/Multimedia_MIR_1104.pdf
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters