Sunday, November 7

Worst ISP Final Word

Got SBC DSL configured, up and running yesterday. The Worst ISP has now been fired. I feel sorry for the flunky that I spoke with on the phone yesterday. Called to disconnect, and the poor girl started into the trying to sell me out of disconnecting. Finally said, "look, it took you 23 days to repair my service last month when it is down. I think that you are the Worst ISP in the world. I enjoyed it when I got Direct TV and fired you from my cable business. The only reason I took cable for internet access when I moved into this house is that DSL was not available. Now I am free from you completely. Please remove me from any telemarketing lists that you may have, and from all mailing lists. I do not wish to do business with you any further." She still kept reading from her script. Just asked her where to return the modem, told her I would drop it off by the end of the week and goodbye.

then today when I went out to mow I found thier cable in the back yard that was supposed to have been burried by now. Not burried yet. So I disconnected it from my house, and cut it where it went under the fence. I've been needing some RG6 Coax to finish wiring things up in the house.

Goodbye Worst ISP.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters