Thursday, November 4

The Cause of Train Derailments

Last Saturday morning I got up and the car wouldn't start. The battery had a good charge, the starter relay and solenoid tested good, but the car wouldn't start. So I push started it and took it to the local Goodyear shop. Later in the day, they called to say that they had pushed the car into the bay, and after checking everything out it started. They let it run a while, and it still started. Come get the bugger. When I picked it up, it started fine, but the AC would not work. Didn't touch the cranky bastard on Sunday. Monday morning the car started just fine, and the AC worked. I just figured it was a strange thing with the car. Then today while surfing, I think I found the cause of my odd car problems...

UtterlyBoring.com: The Cause of Train Derailments

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters