Thursday, October 28

Free Speech under assualt by Olsen Twins and eBay...

I LOVE T-SHIRT HELL! Best damn shirts ever. At least since The Church Of Euthanasia quit selling shirts. (Links to both on the right -> )

Now I find out that those anorexic (coke snorting?) twins and eBay want to harm this bastion of free speech. Phooey on them!

I say satire, even really evil satire, even satire that makes some people cringe, is important.

BTW - you can see me in my Postal Shooting Tour shirt most weekends now, and my wife looks really snazzy in her Talk Nerdy to Me shirt.

First the Olsen Twins, Now eBay: T-Shirt Hell.com Told to Cease and Desist Selling Their New Christopher Reeve T-Shirt

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters