Monday, August 2

Stupid folks I work for...

I have to go to Dallas tomorrow, so I booked the 8 AM flight from Houston Hobby to Dallas Love.

I get this e-mail:

I just left you a voicemail message on your cell phone. Per , {removed bosses name because I'm a chickenshit} you are to take the first flight out of Houston to Dallas, believe the flight leaves at 6:00 AM.

Please change your flight for tomorrow to the first flight out of Hobby to Dallas.

Send me a copy of your revised itinerary.

In the voice mail she said, "It would ruin the day by getting into Dallas at 9 AM instead of 7 AM.

Yeah, now I have to get up a fucking 4 AM to make my flight. I'm going to be fucking worthless most of the day from being tired. They will also expect me to work till midnight, and be back a the jobsite at 8 the following morning. Wonder why I make so many simple mistakes on the jobsite that have to be corrected later.

Fucking senseless. Maybe Wal-Mart is hiring greeters.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters