Wednesday, August 11

Open Mouth, Insert Keyboard

Got an e-mail from my work buddy from the project I finished over the weekend. Probably shouldn't call him my buddy anymore. In venting my frustrations, I think I forgot that two different people's perception of the same events can be completely different.

He was definately doing the majority of the work on the project. I'm not sure what else I could have been doing, but I did probably drag my feet a few times when I could have been accomplishing something instead. Just let my frustrations with the job get in the way of both helping him better, and doing the quality of work that I usually want from myself.

So this is my personal apology to my buddy. None of the stuff I said was accurate. I was just pissed and venting at the wrong person. Kind of a pattern for me. So if you're still pissed off at me, I'll understand. This was my fuckup and I take responsibility for it now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters