Saturday, August 7

I'm still stuck in northeast Texas

I'm still stuck, working in northeast Texas. My partner is fucking retarded. The boss told us on Wednesday to ask for help if we needed it to get the project done before the weekend. I told him over, and over to call the boss and ask for help. Oh no, he said, we'll be done Friday afternoon. We'll be done Friday evening. We'll be done Saturday morning. Well, its fucking 10 of noon on Saturday, and we're still here. Dumbass won't quit asking the customer what else they want done, and the fucking project keeps growing and growing. I'm not getting one red cent for working today, but I'm being billed out at $100.00

I fucking hate this job.

1:45 PM Update - Still at the fucking branch. The install of five machines that was going to take, "Just a few minutes, I do that in my sleep", has lasted over four hours. I've got a killer headache. Won't be home for dinner. We still have to go to the main sight in Dallas, and do the eight other things that will take, "Just a few minutes." I'm fucked.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters