Monday, March 1

Off we go, up into the wild blue yonder....

I'm off today, to Ardmore, Oklahoma. Almost fell asleep on the drive from Dallas to Ardmore, there was nothing to see all the way up. Stopped at a Whataburger north of Dallas for lunch. Don't know why, but all the Whataburger stopped having A1 Steak Sauce available for their burgers after introducing it last year. Got me addicted, then stopped.

Missing my boy and my wife already, and we are not scheduled to go back till Thursday. Guess it is going to be long week.

Also remembered that this is a reduced alcohol beer content state, can only get 3.2 beer here. But I do hear that Samuel Adams makes a good 3.2 Cream Stout. Going to have to go look for some of that when we get done migrating data tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters