Friday, February 6

Damn, it's been a long week.

Lessee - Exchange Server update - There is a tab in the Active Directory Properties of users and objects that is the Advanced Exchange functions. It has a checkbox for "Hide this address from mailing lists". This box should really say "Hides this address, mailbox, and any hint of e-mail functionality from every other program or service on the system." By checking this box on the admin.svcs account, Backup Exec would not backup e-mail boxes, and we could not setup an Outlook account to check e-mail for this address.

Had a tech meeting on the fourth. It's amazing that they keep us employeed here with everything that we do wrong on a daily basis. Oh, and we got a dress code update - no more jeans. Gotta go buy some Dockers that fit this weekend, all my old ones are way to big since the coma.

Went to two different doctors on Thursday. Got a passing grade from my internalist on my general health and recovery. Went to the neurologist later for some fun tests that involved shocking me and inserting 4 inch needles in my arm and hand. Looks like I will be having surgery to repair the damage to my left arm from when I was in the hospital. Took the boy to the doctor in the afternoon, he got his 2 month shots. He was very unhappy, and has been living on Tylenol since the visit. I hope he gets to feeling better soon, hate to see him feeling bad.

Spent today working with another tech on a new Exchange 2003 Server, doing support calls and other fun crap. I love my job!

Still playing Project Gotham Racing 2 exclusively on my Xbox, but haven't had a whole lot of time to play, there have been too many other fun projects on my plate to get time to sit down and play for a while.

Got the Phillips Pronto TSU3000 remote programming almost done, but the programming keeps growing, I can't seem to stop adding new features as I think of them, it should kick ass when I am done.

Oh, and I got a letter from the Home Owner's Association, got to mow the grass and edge this weekend. My fun is never done!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters