Wednesday, January 7

Some Random Thoughts

That's right, I got married at the same place as Brittney Spears!

Pete Rose, possibly one of the dumbest people ever is trying again to get reinstated to baseball. Guess the idea of "Lifetime Ban" is still hard for him to comprehend. Just another sorry athlete who broke the rules and now wants to cry about his punishment. Here is an e-mail you can use to tell them to keep that crooked bastard out of Baseball.

My Exchange 2003 project is now finished up, and it works great. I'm a freakin' Exchange 2003 expert!

My Project Gotham Racing 2 project is now cooking along. My worldwide Kudos rank is in the low 15,000s for online play out of nearly 100,000 worldwide players. Someone with no life has like 15,000,000 Kudos now, but I'd like to stay married and employeed.

A buddy of mine in Austin sent me what has to the dumbest online game of all time.

A great new Bruce Campbell movie, Bubba Hotep is now playing in Houston, but I can't decide if I should go now, or wait till the DVD comes out. Maybe I will go tomorrow for Elvis' birthday.

I'm still getting lots of Penis Enlargement SPAM, if anyone knows how to setup a record in DNS that will block an entire domain, in this case .biz, please e-mail me the instructions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters