Saturday, January 24

SBC DSL - You suck, quit calling my house...

I'm about to change my home phone service from SBC to anyone else. They call me every other day, trying to sell me DSL service. I've tried the following responses, with no luck:

1) No thank you, I'm not interested.
2) I told you before I am not interested, quit calling here.
3) Look assholes, I don't want you calling my house, I don't want your goddamn services.
4) What the fuck is the matter with you people? Don't fucking call my house.
5) Just pick up and hang up.
6) I told you never to fucking call this number again bitch.

None of this seems to work. I think I need to find a different local phone services company.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters