Tuesday, January 20

General Updates

"Yesterday it was my birthday,
I hung one more year on the line,
I should be depressed,
my life's a mess,
but I'm havin' a good time..."
- Paul Simon (The singer, not the recently deceased politician.)

Still sick, having good days and bad days. My wife got me the Alien Quadriliogy for my birthday.

I had some birthday and Chirstmas cash lying around, so I finally bit the bullet and got a GPS toy from Magellan. Now maybe I won't get so lost on those work trip all over the place.

Finally, had a bowl of Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream before bedtime last night.

I've successfully reloaded my laptop, upgrading the hard disk drive to an IBM/Hitachi 7k60 60GB 7200RPM drive, and it is so much faster now.

Only one wierd thing after reloading all my software. My Palm Vx was previously syncing my e-mail with Outlook XP, and that seems to no longer work, no matter what I try. Maybe I just need a vacation.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters