Sunday, January 18

Environmentalists are bad at math...

This one has been bothering me for a while. My house has these great, environmentally friendly 2 gallon per flush toilets that are supposed to be saving the environment. They are the ones that replaced the good old 5 gallon per flush toliets we used to have everywhere. Two gallons is less than 5 gallons, I'll give you that. But when it takes 3 or 4 flushes each time I take a crap to get the shit down into the sewer, that's 6-8 gallons per crap instead of the old 5 gallons. Maybe I can arrange a road trip to Canada and get some 5 gallon toilets back, sell them here and make a fortune...

Then again, I hear Canada closes at 9:30 PM...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters