Friday, December 12

Road Runner, you suck

I work in IT Consulting, and have been getting calls left and right this week because many of my customers can no longer send e-mails to friends/family/business contacts that are using Road Runner for their ISP. It seems that they are blocking a huge number of ISPs from sending mail, and not responding when e-mailed to using the addresses on the page their rejection notices point user to for resolution of this problem. Road Runner Sucky Security Policy.

I use Road Runner for access, but not for e-mail, guess it will be time this weekend to evaluate moving to DSL instead if this is going to be how they handle e-mail for the forseeable future.

Here is a list of domains that I know Road Runner is blocking. If you know of more, send them and I will add them to the list here.

wt.net
sbc.net
iapc.net

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters