Wednesday, December 24

My Christmas List

Top 10 things I want for Christmas this year:

10. A set of Southern Comfort Highball Glasses & a fifth of 110 proof Southern Comfort.

9. An Alienware Area 51 Laptop, completely loaded up.

8. A Clarion Pro Audio DXZ835MP CD/MP3 player for my car.

7. A Scalectrix GT40 slot car set.

6. Ok, so this one isn't available yet, but I want a Hughes HD Tivo. It looks like this.

5. An all expenses paid trip for two to The Daytona 500.

4. A copy of Project Gotham Racing 2 for my Xbox.

3. A new stereo with a pair of Klipschorns, a Krell Amplifer/NAD Preamplifer Combo, and a CD player from McIntosh Labs.

2. A Supercharger for my 1998 Ford Contour SVT.

1. A winning ticket for Friday's Megamillions $125M drawing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters