Monday, December 22

Jesus loves you...

The rest of us think you are an asshole!

Tonight one Kallumannil Chacko who resides at 9503 Sundance Dr., Pearland, TX 77584 came to my door, rang the bell, and handed my wife a flyer with his home phone number, 281-412-4428. Woke up the baby, made my wife stop what she was doing to go to the door.

The flyer is the usual born again tract. So why am I pissed? Because I have a sign on the front of my house that reads:

NO SOLICITING

This means, but is not exclusive to: Alarm sales people, people who claim they are not selling alarms, but giving them away, anyone from ADT or representing ADT, or anyone with a Kirby Vacuum product. In fact, if you ring the bell and I open the door and you hand me a gift, I will close the door and keep the gift. I already have a nice set of glasses from Kirby. In addition, lawn care, landscaping and yard maintenance, cleaning products or vacuum cleaner salespeople. Steam cleaning, pressure washing. Painting our number on the curb. Sun screens, gutters or blinds need not ring bell.

We have plenty, or don’t want any of the services above.

If you think this might possibly apply to you, it does, go away.

If you ring my bell, you are trespassing; I will call the Pearland Police department as soon as I close the door.

If you feel the need to leave your sales brochure, information or business card, please deposit it in the trash can below, we will put it out with the trash on Monday or Thursday for proper delivery to the local landfill.

NO TRESSPASSING

Pretty straight forward sign, but the wife said they looked Indian, so maybe English isn't the best language for them to comprehend.

My wife declined to call the police, but I'm sending him a letter, telling him to stay off my property. Next time I won't be so nice. I will call the police, and I will swear out a tresspass complaint.

Be sure to call the number above, it is their prayer line, I'm going to keep in handy for the next time I'm up at say, 3AM to pee, will be calling then to ask that they bless my stream of urine.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters