Saturday, August 2

Fun with telemarketers...

Ok, last weekend, SBC DSL services called me. I told them I wasn't interested, I have a cable modem, and I am happy with the service.

Today the phone rings, on the Caller ID - SBC 2102467894. What the hell, I need some entertainment, I'll answer the phone.

[Dren] "Hello!"
[SBC] "Hello sir, this is Ruby with SBC Yahoo DSL Internet Service."
[Dren] "Hi, Ruby, I'm naked right now."
[SBC] "Um, ok, well, we're calling to tell you that SBC now has Yahoo DSL Internet services available in your area."
[Dren] "Yeah, Ruby, I know, yall called last weekend to tell me the same thing, I was naked then too."
[SBC] "Um, ok, sir, you have a nice day." [Then she hangs up.]

Wohoo! Me 1, Telemarketer 0!

My wife says I have issues. I say, free entertainment at someone else's expense is great!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of people who will never get their time back from reading this page:
Counters